Yes, we sell capsule adaptors for Maxi-Cosi (Mico, Mico Plus, Mico AP and Citi from 2013) as well as the Joie i-Gemm and Nuna Pipa capsules. We also have adaptors that are compatible with Britax Unity Neos and Unity Isofix produced from 2013 onwards (which can be identified by a sticker on the underside of the capsule showing ‘2013STD’ and also have pre-installed ‘click and go adaptors’). Please note that models produced earlier than 2013 and Steelcraft capsules are not compatible. The Britax adaptors are the same adaptors that you receive with your Redsbaby bassinet; however, they are also available for individual sale on our website. Adaptors are available on the accessories page.
Articles in this section
- Is the METRO² suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² basket?
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the METRO² to enable a travel system?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the METRO²?
- When should I transition my baby from the bassinet to the seat in the METRO²?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² seat?
- What are the METRO² dimensions?
- How much does the METRO² weigh?
- Are the METRO² bassinet and seat unit separate items?