The main difference between the JIVE² and the METRO² is that the JIVE² is modular and can adapt into a tandem configuration to accommodate two children, while the METRO² is a single pram. Other differences include weight, fold and shopping basket size.
Articles in this section
- Is the JIVE² Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the JIVE² to enable a travel system?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE²?
- What is the main difference between the JIVE² Platinum and the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² basket?
- When should I transition my baby from the bassinet to the seat in the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² main seat?
- What are the JIVE² dimensions?
- How much does the JIVE² weigh?