Yes. The METRO² bassinet is separate to the seat unit. The bassinet and seat come on their own independent frames, with their own canopies, fabrics and materials.
Articles in this section
- Is the METRO² suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² basket?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the METRO²?
- When should I transition my baby from the bassinet to the seat in the METRO²?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² seat?
- What are the METRO² dimensions?
- How much does the METRO² weigh?
- Are the METRO² bassinet and seat unit separate items?
- What are the accessories available for my METRO²?