Yes. The JIVE² comes with a separate, freestanding bassinet included to provide a safe and comfortable environment for your newborn to lie in the fully-flat position while their spine and neck muscles are developing.
Articles in this section
- Is the JIVE² Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE²?
- What is the main difference between the JIVE² Platinum and the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² basket?
- When should I transition my baby from the bassinet to the seat in the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² main seat?
- What are the JIVE² dimensions?
- How much does the JIVE² weigh?
- What is the difference between the JIVE² and the METRO²?